Thursday, September 30, 2021

Building Your Growth Plan - a clubhouse conversation


Today's topic was on Growth Plan. I shared the method that best help me master the most pivotal growth in my real estate business was to teach the material I needed to master. I taught that topic every week for months and months until I had implemented and mastered that "thing" that I wanted to get in place.

Other shares that I took notes on:

Glen Morshower (the actor) shared and continued a topic on being a "10". He actually shared how he coaches agents to show up at the "right size". If a part requires a "5" don't show up as a 10.. you will overshoot the part.

A great new friend, Rick Torrison shared the amazing information about prioritizing the domino
using the success wheel from success magazine Rick shared process for building an action plan. Once you prioritize what, the work on the How Roadmap to significance
step 1) Clarify your Vision
step 2) Where am I now (Identify the GAP where you are and where you want to go)
step 3) How far away are you and what is your motivation to get there?
step 4) What do you have available right now to get you there and move you closer
step 5) what do you need to move closer to that goal
step 6) be aware of what roadblocks, obstacles that can get in the way of getting you there.

Glen shared another great statement
If you were to be charged with the crime of personal development, would the courts have enough evidence to convict you?

No comments: