Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Quieting the Mind to get Results - a Clubhouse conversation


Great topics and shares in the App -Clubhouse with Success Magazine every weekday morning. This was my share about quieting the mind to get results and how I was able to move forward after losing my 20 year spouse and business partner.. AND how that mindset opened the door to writing a book with Michael Gerber, E-MythRealEstateAgent.com and meeting my current wife who was a gift to not get stuck in where so many widows can end up.. That one thing helped me see her, meet her and marry her to have an amazing life for the rest of my time here on earth.. for me AND my girls, her family, etc. This family was a Godsend.

The real lesson is to be present in the moment and live your best life or you may miss the next opportunity that shows up. You never know when or where it will show up so always be ready.


No comments: