Thursday, October 7, 2021

Think & Grow Rich and How I applied to my life


Today the topic was on Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill. When hanging with some of the most amazing thought leaders and business coaches in the world, the conversation can get pretty amazing! I share in this video how reading books, writing down every title that someone every suggested and literally buying that book on the spot is what helped to break through that programming that was me as I was growing up. Step 4) Specialize - I referenced the ONE Thing, and today how Gary Keller's Books were an influence on that. Millionaire Real Estate Agent (take our realtor and plug in YOUR profession, and this book will relate). I suggest every business, group, anyone read pages 133-148 a minimum of a dozen times. I did. That was the core ONE Thing that has allowed me to sell an average of 100 homes a year for 20+ consecutive years. And that lead to the writing of E-Myth Real Estate Agent with Michael Gerber because Michael would keep telling me that selling a 100 homes a year consistently, is not normal. step 7) Take Massive Action - Show. I can't expect someone else to do something I can't do myself. step 13) The Sixth Sense, expect from the Universe, GOD and/or the Higher Power to manifest what you want. Tip: Use the Think and Grow Rich 13 steps as your business plan framework - agenda topics and relate your business into each of these 13 steps. Involve your team and have them participate in the conversations with your business and them in your world and how these relate. This could be the most amazing business planning session you ever have. As always, more ideas and sharing at www.coachkorn.com and www.facebook.com/coachkorn

No comments: