Monday, March 7, 2022

Wisdom that is core to my success


My share on the Clubhouse room, Achievers Breakfast club with Success.com was about the wisdom of the ages. I just recently committed to an "unplugged" vacation for 8 days, and in past conversations (an coaching with clients) it is an important piece of wisdom that what you tell yourself and commit to - it is so important to not break that commitment. If you do, then you tell your "cells" that what you say isn't always important, and what you commit to is not really an commitment unless it is convenient. I made a commitment to unplug from technology and "be present" for a vacation. It was an experience that I will cherish forever, and I had not really ever had an "unplugged" vacation before. Also, the daily wisdom that is part of my daily rituals and attributes to my success were from Jeff Olson, Slight Edge. Do the Mundane. He says in his book "little productive actions repeated consistently over time - add up to the difference between failure and success" Also, the man that has had the most influence on my life and business is Michael E Gerber, author of the E-Myth books. He taught me to systematize everything and remove me from my business. I am not my business. The systems run the business. I run the systems. Systems to grow my business every day: If your business isn't growing it is dying. My system keeps me on track to feed my business with new relationships every day. Make ordinary people, extraordinary! - trust the systems and they will carry your standards throughout your company.

No comments: