Friday, January 21, 2022

Nurturing your Creativity - and a Clubhouse App Birthday


Logged into my Clubhouse app today to join another amazing conversation today with my morning mojo group - The Success.com Achievers Breakfast Club friends... and I had a red balloon on my profile picture noting that it was 1 year ago today when I downloaded the app. Today's conversation was around the topic of Nurturing your Creativity! I shared that staying in child-like curiosity helps me stay creative. One particular exercise is to determine what are 2-3 things as part of your "Value Proposition" that you offer that your competitors absolutely can not "say" they can do. For real estate one of my value propositions is the "Instant ON" listing were we have our clients' property listed and on the market within an hour of leaving the property!

No comments: