Friday, December 18, 2009

What is Coaching with MAPS?

I recently had an agent send me an email and he was ready to take his business to the next level. here is an email conversation we have had about what coaching is.

From: Agent in Petaluma CA
Subject: Coaching Brad: Hi there.

I am working in the Santa Rosa CA Keller Willims office. Do you do agent coaching? If so can you pass along info to me regarding plans, pricing etc.. I need an accountability partner, someone that can really kick my butt. ANy info you can pass along would be greatly appreciated.--

My Response was as follows:

Are you familiar with the MAPS coaching Keller Williams has to offer? I am a coach with MAPS and can get you started.

There are a few different programs. Particular systems (everything from mindset, blogging, Social Media, Top Producer, etc) or there are two Personalized, one on one coaching programs. 2- 30 minute calls each month, or 4-30 min calls each month. The one on one calls are very accountable and particular to where you are now, and where you want your business to be in one year.

I have the contracts I can send, however, you can go to www.kw.com, log in, and search for MAPS coaching. We can also schedule a call to talk about what you are looking for and if I can serve you best. Just give me a call at 816-215-3214.

The most important thing to consider before signing up for coaching is not that you just WANT to be kicked in the butt...you truly must be committed to getting very uncomfortbable in your business and be willing to be held accountable. You must be willing to do things you may not want to do. You must be willing to do things you have never done before. A great coach wants you to grow your business. It truly can be one of the most profitable "Return's on Investment" is you are Willing to make the committment.


Coach Korn
Brad Korn Certified Business Coach Keller Williams MAPS Institute 816-220-1661 Fax: 816-220-0123 coachkorn@sbcglobal.net

You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want. Zig Ziglar
- Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail

No comments: