Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Living & Loving Through Grattitude - A Clubhouse Conversation


Today's share is a tactical share to move out of any current situation that you do not like to be in. Our conversation today was about making a choice to move toward positive things and take action to be responsible for all the greatness you can have. I shared the start in my real estate career was not successful at all, and after 3 years, moving back to Kansas City, I made the decision to not "get stuck in the middle" as my friend Frank shared on clubhouse app. I refocused, found other successful agents and took action applying the things they were doing, and perfecting them to get results. That has lledto a 30+ year career in real estate selling an average of 100 properties each year for over 20 consecutive years. Now I can share that success with others and help them build a career (even if it is not in real estate) to be thankful for and to live an amazing life of gratitude. You can find more of these systems at www.EmythRealEstateAgent.com

No comments: