Thursday, November 11, 2021

Forgivenss

My Share, Forgiveness 11/4/21 contribute and share personal story. Hopefully this may help someone else going through something similar. - Divorce- the unspeakable- having to forgive can be tough. Tony mentioned - step 4- Took responsibility- I take responsibility because I was working long hours-had multiple jobs and it was to provide for my family! That forgiveness allowed our 4 daughters to have the best "growing up childhood in a divorced family" they could. That forgiveness didn't necessarily mean everything that happened was right and justified. The Forgiveness was for the kids and to truly do that so we could give our kids a great life. BAD Business Partnership - Almost lost my 20 year Biz- I was taken advantage of with what seemed to be honest, christian partners who aparantly lived in the contract world more than valuing their "word" and saying whatever they had to say to get the contract signed. I just asked God to "forgive them for they know not what they do" They were so far in their forest/Story I don't even think they believe they were literally putting people out of business and stealing money that was putting hardships on agent after agent that realized they were stuck and the contract was all that mattered to them. I don't talk about this much, even though it was a major pivot in my business and future to help every agent survive and thrive in real estate. I chose to forgive to keep that negative energy out of my life. - To me, they really are not around, I don't see them, and is it as if they were never really there. By forgiving, I really cashed in on life! Worked on my book with Michael Gerber and taking our 100 sales in any market around the globe and able to get back to enjoying life with my wife Lynette and creating the ultimate lifestyle for us, our kids and grandkids.

No comments: